Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Plan

OK, I am going to keep this blog post relatively general. I'm not really sure why, but just due to the sensitive nature of our situation I don't want to say anything or unknowingly insult someone who may be involved in this process.  Not that I really have anything insulting to say or think that government officials are actually reading my blog, but I just feel the need to tread carefully.

First things first, Nate and James will not be coming home together on Monday evening like originally planned. Tomorrow a new plan will be developed.  We will find out that either a) there is a good possibility (but not a guarantee) that Nate and James will be able to come home next Thursday, or b) that Nate will need to come home without James on Monday and we will have to beat cheeks to complete the full adoption process on him before we can bring him home.

So please, prayers for tomorrow.

If things don't go well tomorrow, I will explain what is all happening.  But if things go well tomorrow, I will likely not go into details about it on the blog until Wednesday evening.

Nate continues to build his bond with James, and has earned some smiles, which hopefully helps ease his physical and emotional exhaustion with the process. The kids and I are staying at my parents, trying to keep them occupied and distracted from the stress. Thank you Andrea Salzer for taking them today! I'm doing my best to support Nate via texts and phone calls. Not a lot of sleep for any of us, but always focused on bringing our sweet James home.

Thank you all for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment