Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Couple of Pictures


I haven't received any pictures from Nate in Liberia yet, so I was THRILLED to see these on Facebook when I woke up this morning!!!!!  





It warms my heart to see these photos, but also instills in me a new sense of urgency to get that little boy home. Tomorrow will be a big day.

Taking a break from adoption business, Nate was able to go out and do a little sightseeing yesterday.  He said at one point he was climbing up stairs in an eight story hotel that had been destroyed by war.  I wasn't so thrilled with that report, but glad to know he was out having a little fun!  He also took a little walk down to the market to chat with some new friends he had made and I assume he is continuing to enjoy this...


Today will hopefully be a day of relaxation and preparation for his big day tomorrow. 


 I love you Nate!!!  You are an amazing husband and father!!  I miss you and am so proud of you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment