Monday, July 29, 2013

Who Is This Chubby Little Boy?


We received this picture today. Check out the cheeks on James!! I hardly  recognized him! The orphanage was able to get a high calorie feeding for him and it is obviously working well!

We were excited to receive this update  and thought that would be all we would hear from the orphanage today, but nope!

I received an email around 7:30 this evening from the orphanage director asking me to call her ASAP. There was also a missed call from her on my phone. My heart just dropped and I tried not to freak out as I anticipated the worst. 

It turns out that little James pulled his feeding tube out this afternoon!! He had to be brought to the hospital and had it reinserted. It all went well, though, and he is back in the orphanage tonight. Hopefully he learned his lesson and won't do that again :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment